Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Harry Potter

Today while walking to class I realized I have an almost unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter. I just relate everything I see to it! I just love everything about the Harry Potter series: Hogwarts, the magic, the plot, the characters, good vs. evil, etc. (I could go on all day!!)
Alyssa, Caitlin and I at the premire

The other day I got my hair done and I came out blonder than expecter (or maybe even wished for, I haven't decided) and immediately I thought, "now I look like Luna Lovegood..." haha. And then yesterday when I formed this blog and saw that I had "followers" I thought, "The Dark Lord!!!" I think I was meant to go to Hogwarts and not BYU....I'm not sure where I went wrong. But yes, I may be obsessed with Harry Potter and right now I am almost done re-reading the 7th book :)

Last Halloween and my amazing HP pumpkin!!

3 comments: