Wednesday, December 1, 2010

W for win!!

Woo!! And it's another W for the Ladies!! haha Our intramural team is currently unbeatable and we love it :) I think we get quite cocky as we celebrate our victories over facebook and such, but really...we are awesome so we can have have a little bit of bragging rights. We won our game last night 3-2! We probably should have won about 6 to 0 but we couldn't get the ball in the dang net!! And we just laughed when we'd make dumb mistakes. It was not very serious, but we still got a win and got to have a lot of fun against the PINK JELLO!! haha I had this one really sweet shot that was ALMOST a goal with my left foot from the outside. I don't think I have ever kicked that hard in my life! But the crossbar happened to want to block my shot. Along with 2 others. Darn you crossbar...I will defeat you next game :)

After the game we all hung around and took our team photo as always! We take a picture after every game and I just love it. After the picture we were just chatting about the game and the teams we had left to play and then we saw them... our next competition. They were playing the game after ours so Brog and Mykol stayed to "scout them out". Their reports show that the team is decent and definitely better than the team we played last night. So we will face off with them TOMORROW! So intense... We say that we aren't WAY into this intramural thing and we joke around a lot...but we really do want to win it! We constantly talk about getting the t-shirts and about afterparties that we may have in order to celebrate our impending championship like bowling or laser tagging. haha I just love my intramural team. I'm so happy that I still get to play with those girls that I miss so much from club soccer :) I just miss playing period. If anyone is doing an indoor league?? Count me in. But until then... Intramural Semi Finals here we come!!

4 comments:

  1. you best be telling me when your next game is girl! I'm super sad I missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow at 9:15 girl! haha Be there or be a square.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Co-Ed Intermurals. Be there or be square. Winter Semester 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. be "a" square sounds funnier :) haha But good. I'm there!

    ReplyDelete