Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer start!

I learned a few things since coming home. I learned that my brother Taylor HATES when I harmonize with music in my car. I also learned that my other brother Hunter missed me <33 Friday night me, hunter, and marquel went and picked up dinner, hot tubbed, and played some lego Pirates of the Caribbean on the nintendo. After our fun night Hunt told my mom he didn't realize how much he missed me until that night. I guess I'm just the best sister ever. haha Being home with family is so amazing. I love them all so much. Father's Day was full of family fun! I hung out with my extended family at my cousin's baby's blessing and then in the afternoon Nat, James, Madison, Bee, and Ness all came out! I just love my family :) We played some awesome games of elimination basketball and just laughed and enjoyed the day! I love it. Then of course we went to Oakridge the other day and it was fantastic weather. I love just soaking up the summer sun! Here are some pictures...
Taylor and I modeled things for Costco...
We kept saying, "we're selling the product!" haha


Hunt and Marquel love me :)

I helped Hunt build a bug catcher thing... I have SUCH the 
sense of fashion. 


Lastly, I miss you kids already and I'll see you during fall semester I hope! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment