Monday, July 11, 2011

All I really want is a j.dawg right now.

^ it's true... anyways... 

Don't you just love when family comes to town?! I sure do! Michelle, Chris, Zach, and Caroline flew in this week and we just had a wondrous time :)

Quel and Z-MAN!!
We celebrated my Grandma's 80th Birthday party!! All us kids (kids including all older siblings up to age 29...) went out and played some basketball!! It was so much fun :) A different day we played some soccer (of course) in the backyard and obviously our BEAST of a team made up of me, Nat, and Ness won. Just like we did on the 4th at Oakridge. So much win. No one can touch our team. haha But back to the B-day party.. we had the BEST cupcakes ever!!! 


They are just...gorgeous!!

Then the other day we headed to the Real game! I love going to the Real games when I can :) Especially when we win!! YES 2-0 RSL victory. And Espindola scored in the the second goal in extra time! It was so sweet. Not as sweet as the USA women's win against Brazil though. That was SUCH the most intense game ever. I loved every second of it. Well maybe not too much. I did get upset when they said Solo stepped out on the pk...and when the other team kept flopping...and when our girl should have gotten a yellow and not a red card...but other than that it was fantastic. Hope Solo saved our BUTTS in the end. Awesome save keeper!!! haha Anywho...the field at the Real game looked beautimous.




And the view coming out of the game wasn't too bad either...let's be honest...this is the best picture my phone has ever taken.


Also I went boating today!! It was a blast and I got up on a slalom ski for the first time on my first try today! WOOO!!! And of course I squeezed in some wakeboarding :) No tube wars today...but we have all of Lake Powell to make time for that awesomeness. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment