Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer :)

So the past few weeks are REALLY feeling like summer. I participated in the following amazing activities:
    -Demolition Derby
    -Scofield
    -Lake Powell

It was absolutely incredible. I just loose my breath in happiness when I think about it all. The Demo Derby was WAY sweet!!

While down in little old Fairview Utah we also did a huge teeter totter.... 


And played in the river...it was pretty cold. But we put our heads in! 



Scofield is this random lake in the middle of nowhere. But it's a blast! No cell service, no people, just my fam and I having the best time ever :) I was so happy that my older siblings could make it out there because it was just a blast! We played cards on the private dock there and whenever someone lost in "scum" they had to jump into the lake! The water... freezing.... but it was a ton of fun and I even got some wakeboarding in before Powell!! When the boat broke we just went behind the jet skis and all was well :) It was a very fun 2 days. 

Now the grand-daddy of all the trips in the world: Lake Powell. The people who told you Disneyland was the "happiest place on earth" lied. Powell is the real happiest place on earth. 


I am just so cool. PS this was only my 5th time skiing ever.
Lake Powell made me love skiing. Before I would just wakeboard.
Or...attempt to wakeboard well. 
Brent, Donny and I happy as ever. Cuz we are in Lake Powell of course. We had fun :)
This is the crew. With the GIANT bonfire we set up in flames.
I am...such a nice sister.
I also did a backflip off the houseboat...unfortunately there are no photographs...

we went to rainbow bridge. Cool eh?
I jumped off that cliff. Some dumb boys made me do it. Ok and I kinda wanted to.
Me being a ham. 
I swam in the water. It was nice :)
these guys make me laugh :)
same with this guy.

Ok pretty much all the guys. It was sooooo much fun and I'm so happy I went and made some friendships stronger or made some new ones. Going with these guys was an adventure....but a very very good adventure. :) Love you guys!! 
Bradford and Ness. Pretty much the best brother and sister-in-law right there.
Thanks so much for inviting Tay and I! It was WAY worth that 6 hour drive leaving at 4am!!! :) 
Oh and...of course I went to the Harry Potter premier at midnight :) It was...the most amazing movie I've ever seen... I went in the theater acting like a creepy death eater (obviously) and scaring little children as they walked past, but I went out just dumbfounded and in love. They portrayed the book quite well and after seeing it that night, of course I had to see it a second time in theaters and i hope to see it a third! 


And here's the second time... a drastic change...I know! 




All in all life as we know it is grand and I'm loving it!! 


1 comment:

  1. Lake Powell sure looks nice. Glad you had some fun summer memories!

    ReplyDelete