Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween

I generally love Halloween. I love the idea of dressing up and little kids in costumes having the best nights of there lives filling their little pillows with sweets. I love the amazing smells of fall and of Halloween sloppy-joes and cheese fries cooking at the parents house. I love carving pumpkins and not getting the smell from my hands for a few days. I love getting together with friends and watching a good scary movie to get the adrenalin going. But if there is one thing that drives me crazy it's those people who think they can change themselves for one night. "That's what Halloween is all about". It breaks my heart to see those good girls I know who have amazing values every other night, compromise themselves for 'just this once'. Dressing like a slut for one night could maybe get you a guy... but is that the kind of guy you want? What about one who respects you for who you are? So girls, respect yourselves. Respect yourselves and earn some respect this Halloween season. Sorry for my ramble, but I feel it had to be said. Other than that, I'm super excited for Halloween and to go to some parties, watch some scary movies, and then go home and take my sister trick-or-treating Monday night :) 'Tis the season. Make the best of it!

1 comment: