Saturday, August 6, 2011

Alicia's wedding!!

I can't believe it. My good old pal Alicia Torres is now...Alicia Cravens. It's crazy to think that one of my good friends from High School is now a Mrs. All of us are just in fear thinking, who's next?! haha I can tell you one thing. It will not be me. I am totally not ready for that quite yet. Some people just are I guess! I am very happy for Alicia. She's met the man of her dreams, David, and will be very very happy!! Here are some awesome pics celebrating my great friend Leeshy :) congrats girl! Love ya!!

Alicia, Me, Bree....and Andy...in Balboa California!!
Choir was quite the event. This picture makes me laugh...really hard.
I'm on the left, then leeshy, then lisafer, then BREE!! haha Bree's face gets me every time
"Blow Gabriel Blow!"
this is on the choir trip. SUCH an amazing week.
Alicia and I at graduation

with the lovely couple at the reception :)
Aww...Leesh looked absolutely beautiful coming out of the temple!!
I will never forget these girls wherever we end up going in life! 

1 comment: