Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm baaaaccck

Hey kids! How are you today? This font is cooler than usual because I haven't done a blog in quite a while. How sad right? To the one or two of you that read my blog, I apologize for my slacking. It has been pretty good down here in Provo lately. Last weekend we went to the j.wride concert which was just fantastic :)


I gave a talk on Sunday on Agency and that went over pretty well so that's a relief! Except I got quite teary and nervous as always and rushed parts, but I think people were able to feel the Spirit and that's all that really matters right? PS I really like our new bishop a lot. 


Nextly I went home after church and came back Tuesday morning because I really wanted to stay out for Nat's birthday dinner! She's just so old I can't even believe it. It feels like yesterday when she would come out on weekends and we'd have singing and sleepover parties in her bedroom :) She's just awesome. 26 is old though. I saw this as I came back from Provo and it was wondrous. 
I rock at taking pics while driving. It only took 5 tries to get a non-blurry one.
Oh and another thing about Bountiful home (I feel as though I still have two homes so I refer to them as "provo home" or "bountiful home") is that it we get SO much more snow than here. It actually feels like winter in Bountiful! We had like two feet or so in our front yard. I miss that a lot. 


Other than seeing Jesse in the j.wride concert and family stuff, that's about all the last little while! Except one thing. Insanity. Today I told someone I was doing this work out program which was pure insanity. They asked what it was called...insanity. obviously. haha It's crazy! I was moving the whole 40 minutes and sweating like a pig (little rascals voice) and afterwards I felt grand. I wasn't too amazing in the intramural game and I was pretty upset with myself. I just missed so many shots I should have had! There's always next game though! Amazing blog post soon to come. probably. 

2 comments: