Monday, February 7, 2011

Jimmer Fever

(Dear TA for Biology: If you are looking for my biology assignment it is located in the post below this one, thank you)

So I was waiting for my biology assignment to be graded before I did another blog post, but... I can't wait any longer!! haha Provo is going crazy with Jimmer frenzies! It's fantastic!!! He's just amazing :) Jimmer for President!! Whenever somebody bashes BYU or anything all I have to say is one word: Jimmer. 'Nuff said. I bet you thought this whole post was going to be devoted to this amazing talent of a man, but nope! Moving on! 
                                                            

So I went home Saturday after my astronomy test (which I still don't know how I did...darn those teacher graded tests) and did not attend the BYU basketball game. I just figured that I waited in line for many hours last week and did not feel like doing so again so I'll skip a week and go to the game against the U! Cuz it's gonna be a really close game (sarcasm). But it'll be fun!! Heading home was just fine and dandy. I never realized how much I love, love, love Bountiful compared to here. It's weird how they can only be 45 minutes apart and still have those little things that make them so different. One difference is the mountains. Ya you know all of these rocky ones here? There aren't so much in Bountiful. Pretty much half of Bountiful is located in/on the mountains. I love it. I loved driving up the hills and through the canyons to my house! Gosh it's so great. I also love how the streets are just long, on hills, and not as busy! I hardly ever had to wait on pedestrians in Bountiful... and I wasn't as scared of cops in Bountiful (clearly. my bad). Bountiful is just so homey for me and I love it. Here is a pic I caught of the sunrise Saturday night :) 


The rest of being home involved lunch with friends, games with family, lunch with the parents and Marquel, some power outage on Sunday, a super bowl extravaganza with the family and some cousins, and then Glee! Before I knew it my visit was over and I was heading back to Provo. It was a good break from life and I loved seeing the family! When I walked into the house Marquel came screaming and ran over to give me a hug! Wow, nothing could have made me feel better. She always acts awkward when I come home, like she knows I won't be there long so she doesn't want to talk to me or it will make her sad when I go. But this time was different! Thank goodness! She ran into my arms, but wouldn't look me in the eye for a minute so that was a little hard, but she went back to normal about 10 minutes later and she started singing scripture power for me! She sang it like this, "scripture power, everybody scream" haha I think she has the words wrong!! Instead of "every day I need" I guess it's "everybody scream"!! She cracks me up!

 

I got my ticket to the j.wride concert from Jesse early last week!! Feb 19th is definitely a day for me to look forward to :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment