Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goodbye Ryan!!

Dear Ryan, happy birthday. I've been obsessed with telling people happy birthday lately. Don't ask me why. Some people say thank you and play along others awkwardly try and tell me it's not their birthday. It's pretty much my favorite thing to do :) Anyways!!! Ryan has sadly left us! He came back to Provo last week and Geoff came over and they hung out with us for about 5 daysish! They made us dinner almost every night and were very good guests! And I went to bed around 3 every night! haha My sleep cycle is definitely off right now. I am pretty sad that Ryan is leaving on his mission and this was the last time we got to hang out. We went out to Denny's with a group last night around 1! Ryan has been a way good friend down here and is now headed out to Korea! Hopefully he will stop by and visit right before he leaves! Here are some pics from last night of him and Geoff that I just love :) 

Wrestling match!! 
Geoff won :)

Geoff almost smiled for the picture!

They were telling secrets about us...
We really will miss Ryan. And Geoff. Cuz Geoff will never come over without Ryan... But yes. Good luck out there Ryan! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment