Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Classes :)

I have new classes! It is both a sad and great concept. Sad because I don't have classes with some great old friends and great because I have classes with other friends :) I will surely miss the good times we all had in American Heritage and Book of Mormon and Geology....but now I have a class with Alyssa!! You have no idea how psyched I am about that. We had AP Literature together Senior year and it was the funniest thing ever! (Despite the fact that we had to write 3 page essays every week in class) I had so much fun with her in there and I'm pretty sure we will have an equal amount of fun in Biology!! We got to class yesterday and watched the weirdest movie of my life... all about sea urchins and native people... so we had a good laugh. But not as much of a good laugh as this little number we have to do:

World's most valuable plant essay. What is the most valuable plant in the world today and why? hahaha I cannot tell you how EXCITED I am to write this essay! Pretty much it will be my favorite thing of all time. 

My other classes seem pretty good as well! We have reclining chairs in the planetarium for astronomy :)
And there is a guy in astronomy that looks just like Ryan Reynolds! Goal for tomorrow: sit by him. Yes girls, I'll let you know what it feels like to sit by a celebrity look-a-like. :)

Nextly!! Markie got me a little present from Peru!! She's the best isn't she?
Lama and a little key chain girl!! The girl reminds me of a Natalie Tran video and I may start to carry her around and do this:

Have a good week everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha you and alyssa are going to have the BEST time in ostroff's class!!!! Really, me and hailey just giggled the whole time. and watched youtube videos. and did nothing pretty much. ha, it's the bessssst!! Also, don't even worry, those essays are the most fun thing ever... syke, they take like 20 minutes max. anywho. I'm so glad you're taking that class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lama \La"ma\, n. a title for a Tibetan teacher of the Dharma; a high ranking monk.

    Explain to me how the Peruvian People are learning religion from a Tibetan Monk that is in the form of a LLAMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please forgive my horrible spelling. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I loved the part of the guy who looked like Ryan :) make sure you smell good!

    ReplyDelete