Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Great weekend :)

So this weekend was pretty much amazing! It all started thursday :) I took the little ones bowling with my mom and little brothers!! Zach was such a cutie bowling and Marquel was just a natural. I think she beat me... I am not meant to bowl. I tried to sign up for a beginning bowling class this semester, but I couldn't get in. I need that class in order to beat my mom! She was awesome! haha



I know this one is blurry but try and see through that and it's an adorable picture!

Love that little boy :)
View IMG_6957.jpg in slide show

Friday was an amazing day as well. My family decided to donate money to the University of Utah hospital because my dad is on the board there so for donating we got to go pick out a room and have our plack hung up there! It was a really neat experience. I am happy that we have the chance to donate to the hospital that gives so much. I was also REALLY happy that all of my family was there. We hardly ever have the opportunity where all of us are together (including my brother in laws and nieces and nephews) and it was just really amazing to have that again. It reminded me a lot of our Jamaica trip where everyone was there and having a good time just enjoying each others company :)

Friday night was quite a night.... I headed down to UVU for a party with Syd and Kylee!! It was so much fun! We went down and hung out in Ky's cousins apartment for a while and watched the weirdest Kesha performance ever! She looked like a man... then she hit a bunny piƱata with a stick for a while... it was strange!! Then we headed over to the party! Much to our surprise we ran in to a few familiar people. First there was Tyler and Wyatt!! They occasionally danced with us and it was good to have people we knew there! Then we saw the one and only Batman... okay so I guess his name is Thomas. But we met him at the howl and are obsessed with how attractive he is and we saw him at this dance party too! It was so crazy!! And we only talked to him for a second...dang. But don't worry girls, I scout him out down at the Y :) haha Then after the all night dancing amazingness I drove home! My mom and my friends were really scared about me driving home, but I just sang at the top of my lungs and kept myself awake and hyper and it all turned out alright. Home by 3 A.M.! haha

Saturday was wonderful :) I woke up ready and excited because we were going SKIING!!! So I hadn't been skiing in 3 years.... so naturally, I was kinda afraid I'd be snow plowing on the bunny hill all day or I would not be able to get off the lift again (embarrassing story), but I did pretty good!! It was Hunters first time going too so that was really cool for him! Bradford taught him well and was so good with helping him out! Then when Hunt would get sick of going down snow plowing Bradford would speed down and take him like this!!
View IMG_5747.png in slide show                                            

   
All in all it was a great day! And when I got home that night a made a hot tub run and was just about to call it a night when I went over to Syds to play dancing on the Kinect. I am definitely not a good dancer so I just hung out and chatted. :) haha But on the way home was pretty much the scariest thing of my life. So I was going down Syd's hill and made it to the Blvd and took a left and just as I did someone parked on the boulevard turned around and started to follow me. I thought at first they were just going the same way as me, or it was a cop so I should drive slow. So I drove slow and they hung behind for a while and then turned up my street. My street is pretty secluded and not very many people take a turn up it, especially without signaling or anything. Then I turned onto the next closest street to my house and he turned too... now I was really freaked out! So I started calling friends and asking if it was them and everything but it wasn't... So I called my dad and he said just to pull in and shut the garage real fast. So I stuck with that plan but right around the corner from my house there is a really steep part of the hill where EVERYONE slides and it's always icy so I turned on my traction and went through with ease (gotta love my truck) while the car behind me couldn't make it so he turned around!! I was so relieved, yet still pretty scared so I rushed home, turned on the alarm and went to bed! It was definitely a scary ending to my night that I would not repeat over again!!

Then I did a lot of nerdy and random things.
1. I did 3 puzzles. One 1000 piece puzzle and two 500 piece puzzles!!
2. I played Halo Reach both with my family and by myself :)
3. I listened to the Broadway version of Lion King a lot!
4. I got in the hot tub a ton!
5. I got Hunter saying "Ta ta today junior!!!"

So overall amazing break. I'm nervous for this first week of school, but here we go!!
View IMG_5482.jpg in slide show

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast over the weekend! I think I have actually met Thomas before haha. Does he live in Heritage? I bet you would destroy me at Halo Reach, but come over sometime so I can destroy you at FIFA 11 :) I got this racing game called sonic racing its like mario kart for 360 its pretty fun I think you would like it?

    ReplyDelete