Sunday, March 20, 2011

MARCH MADNESS

Giving myself a cankle while playing soccer was not a good thing. To keep playing on that cankle was not a good thing either. Then to wear heels to the dance on Saturday with my cankle was not smart. Then to try and jerk with heels on and a giant ankle that may or may not be sprained...that's just pure stupidity right there! haha I don't really know what I was thinking. I guess having a possibly sprained ankle can't hold me back from doing things I want to! If we happen to have an intramural game this week, bring it on! I'm totally going to do whatever I want despite the pain in my ankle. Most people who I show can't see the swelling...but when compared side to side and looking down on it, I totally can! Other people are just blind I guess. haha or they live under the strange impression that most girls have fat ankles like that. Either way they are completely mental (as Ron Weasley would say). The dance was fun despite my dance moves being slightly hindered by the ankle. If I had any dance moves to begin with. And after the dance Michael Gebhard, who was also there stag, offered to walk me home. What a nice boy. And we got in some great discussion about March Madness. I think he was surprised to know how much knowledge I have on the subject. I have never been into the whole "March Madness" stuff before. I didn't watch any of the games. But this year with BYU in it and with me making my own bracket, I am getting WAY into it!! I can tell you about Pitt vs Butler and the foul at the end that cost Pitt the game. And I can tell all of Jimmers stats from his recent matchups. I feel so knowledgeable about the ways of March Madness this year and it's so exciting! I'm so into BYU basketball that I am going to purchase this beauty :)

I am so excited that I get to be here at BYU during Jimmer's reign and that I get to tell my children all about it. Currently in March Madness brackets I have 420 points and my brother Taylor has 340 points. I am totally WASTING HIM! haha I guess my guessing and help from Geoff on a few teams has made me a winner. He is quite upset about it because he thought he knew everything about the teams, but unfortunately he made a few errors. One big one was putting Utah State pretty far in the tournament... I did not. Another big one was putting Georgetown far. Bad news bro. I WIN! haha The ankle is painful, but all in all, all is well in the life of Emily Davis.

1 comment:

  1. I have an ankle brace if you need it. Keep it elevated and ice it! We need you on our front line.

    - Coach

    ReplyDelete