Thursday, March 10, 2011

Missionaries!

Missions are so great. I'm so happy they are a part of our religion. But sometimes... I miss missionaries a lot. haha Missionary number 1 I've been missing a lot lately: 
Quentin Willey
Q and I go back to Jr. High. He is just such a positive person and so much fun. He's currently serving in Florida! I haven't written him yet... but I will!! 

Missionaries number 2:
Cord and Clark
These two just go together. "cord and clark" yeah they think they are gangster, but we all know better. haha I miss their sarcasm and going over to Beth's for Fuze and me beating them in Halo :) Cord was such an amazing friend to me and he has almost been out a year now and I haven't written him!! I'm such a slacker!

Missionary number 3:
Johnny Holmgren
I mean... how can you not look at this guy and love him. haha Although every other girl in our class has striven to marry this man some day, I will succeed. haha jk. He's just SUCH a good guy with an amazing testimony. 

Missionary number 4:
Ryan Oaks
This is one of the 200 or so pictures we took of him while we were skyping :) I miss this kid a lot. Anytime someone mentions stats I think of he and I seeing jimmer outside stats or us running across campus to turn in our stats homework. What a nice kid :) He's leaving the MTC off to Korea pretty soon so that's way exciting for him!

Then there is Alex and Buster and everyone else! I need to get on writing them... my bad. But yeah they were all really good friends to me and I can't wait to see them again soon! 
Alex
Buster
And of course there are many more which are still to go. Some in particular: My cousin Brad, my friends Carson, Kyle, Mitch, Eric and much much more. But what an amazing experience for them to go off!! I'll miss them, but the fact that they are doing something that I envy so much, I'm just proud to know them. I DO plan on serving a mission someday. If the time is right I plan to go in two years. I've always wanted to serve a mission, but only got the impression that I WAS going to when I saw my brother off and then saw how the mission affected his life. I'm so blessed to have so many inspirational people surrounding me and keeping me on the right path and helping me make choices that will lead to a mission! Yay for missions :) haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment