Friday, May 6, 2011

Depression!

How sad is this: tonight is the last Allred concert. Gonna be their biggest concert ever. And probably the last one in Provo. I got a free ticket by buying John Allred's new EP. And now... I'm not even going! So sad. I have no friends to go with me, plus for people without a ticket it's like $10 and I don't want to make anyone pay that. Anywho, so I don't get to got to that tonight. Sad day. And I have so many plans for tomorrow that I can't really make that show either. Darn it all! But I do have their CD :) He's a short, awkward man but I tell ya I can't help but just fall in love with his music. Some of his stuff is a bit depressing but he did this new song called "waiting". (gasp!) has to be one of my favorites at the moment. Definitely gonna miss going to his concerts, but there are always other bands and concerts to go to :) Concert-going rocks my world.

That and I've been getting really into a band called He is We lately. They are so awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment