Thursday, May 19, 2011

low............

This is it kids. I've hit an all time low point. Yes, I've had many times where I have studied hard this semester, but in reality... Spring semester for me has been a lot of doing nothing. I need a life desperately. As was previously stated, I've hit a low point. Since I have nothing to do with my life, I am sitting here in my room trying to draw Pascal from Tangled and failing miserably. Drawing. At 12 pm. (slaps forehead). Nerd moment. Totally wish I could go out and hang out with people late at night like in fall/winter semester :( The time will come I'm sure.

Fun things are in the near future though! The kids are coming down tomorrow while the parents go to the temple. So that'll be just a blast with Tay, Hunt and Marquel. What cuties. Sometimes. haha My worst fear: they will run rampant around heritage halls, Marquel will be lost forever, Hunter will get mad at me and storm out never to return, and Taylor will be talking to the construction workers as they offer him an ice cold beer. That would definitely be a nightmare. I'm sure all will go well though and we will be one happy family as we sit in my kitchen. I don't even know what to do when it's just me here, let alone me and the kids. Oh boy.

Another thing to look forward to is Pirates of the Caribbean! I was always a bit of a fan, but not hardcore or anything. But shoot, who could turn down a movie premier right? Chance to do something, get out, and party late at night. Some of my favorite things :) Senior year we went to a TON of midnight premiers. I miss those days sometimes. Then I'll look at facebook and some people I never wanted to hang out with ever again, and I get over it. Life goes on. Some days I want life to freeze in its tracks so I can just figure things out. Figure myself out, figure my future out and decide what I want in the end. Instead life goes on and I just try and keep up. (You just watch: I'll make up a poem about this soon and it'll be grand. Just like they days when my friend Camie and I would post poems on each others facebook walls all the time. Our whit was blinding as well as our sheer talent and beauty.)

As for me I'm trying to further my talents in the arts through drawing, refreshing my old piano, singing (sorta), and of course composing pure poetry. Hope all is well with everyone else! In the words of Bradford Davis: "peace, love, the Gap" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment