Monday, May 30, 2011

I have been reborn.

Seriously, I have been reborn. I've been going through the motions and such with school and friends and everything for quite a bit lately, but today... I was reminded of pure happiness. It all started when I wrote a poem on Camie's wall, then got a bit more of my swag back (yes I used the word swag) and made a witty quote to Katelyn on skype chat and then I was there freak dancing to Drop it Low. I feel back on my game at last! The pure joy I get out of witty comments and making up poems is ridiculous, but I love it :) Then Drop it Low. Now you don't even understand how much I was smiling tonight. Dance parties. I LOVE freaking out and just dancing like there's no tomorrow. I have no dance skills per say, but I enjoy looking like a fool. The key is to dance like a fool, but trick people into thinking that you know what you're doing. Then it becomes cool and some people may even wish they could dance like you. I've used this tactic time and time again. It never fails. For me... dun dun dun. But tonight was fun! Dancing in our room at 1:30 disturbing the peace and rapping to Love the Way you Lie... it just doesn't get any better than that. I miss the dance and stomp days, but I'll never let them die at heart! Dances remind me of tons of different people. Whether it's the stomp days with Camie, Katelyn and Alyssa at High School parties, or in the car with Ky and Syd, or around Heritage with Ali Brand, all make me so freaking happy.

Anywho, no pics really. I've shared my dance ones millions of times on the good ole blog. But here's some promised ones for Kylee. I had some fun with my webcam one day.... don't judge. I was bored.









4 comments:

  1. Freak Dance: verb; to dance extremely close to someone; to grind, gyrate.

    What's going on down there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To follow up, if there was confusion;

    Gyrate: verb; to shake hips/body provocatively to attract attention (male or female)

    as taken from urbandictionary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we know how to have fun... haha OBVIOUSLY by "freak dance" I meant off by yourself on the dance floor where you look way cool.

    ReplyDelete