Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Race

This is it, kids. It's the moment we've all been waiting for. The Amazing Race finale is finally upon us! Yes I got 6th pick and thought I was doomed, but I hoped against all hope and picked strategically and look what that got my girls... a spot in the final four. Jen and Kisha have run a hard race so far, but never seem to make that number one spot. Let's hope that tonight... all that will change! Underdogs coming in for the win! Woo! We have $140 on the line here people That'd be so amazing (pun intended) if I won that. The others in the final four include:
Natalie Farley 
relation: sister
team: Globetrotters: Flight Time and Big Easy
outlook: tough competition for my girls, but I believe we can do it!


Jenessa Davis
relation: sister-in-law
team: Gary and Malory
outlook: if they beat my team, we should be thoroughly embarrassed.

Bradford Davis
relation: brother
team: Zev and Justin
outlook: they are a tough team who have one first quite frequently, but maybe there luck is about to run out!

Unfortunately I don't get to watch this until tomorrow because we don't have a tv... but trust me, I'll be cheerin' hard for my underdogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment