Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday is over. Alas!

Thank goodness Wednesday is over. It was a day of much trial and tribulation but thank goodness it's over. We passed cleaning checks and now my room looks fantastic, I spoke my mind a lot...., finished my Book of Mormon paper, watched all the music from the last episode of Glee again, AND my bff kylee got a blog :) Kylee: you're awesome and I really appreciated your text messages today :) But I'm glad today is over. I should be studying and doing homework now but I needed a quick break from the particularly hard and emotionally trying day. Tomorrow is a new day though! YES! And I decided on what I wanted for Christmas. I'm being completely original and asking for... a puppy!! I've only asked for this the last 5 years and I figured that I should ask for something different...but then I got thinking...my life is pretty great as of right now. I am happy. I have awesome friends who are always there for me and an amazing family that I'm so glad I can spend the eternities with. What more could I want? A puppy. That would make life perfect!! Like a little friend that can be with me at all times. I can cry with him, play with him, tell him all my secrets and he won't tell anyone, and it can be my pride and joy in life :) I don't have any amazing skills really, but one thing I really am good with is animals. haha I can't help it that they love me so much and I just get them! So here are some pictures of some puppies I found on KSL tonight. Mom and Dad: please take note and really dig deep in your heart and think of how much I'd come home if we had a puppy.




This one is one that Bradford shared with me... (ps I know that Chris has me
for Christmas so...hint hint... this is what I want!!)


3 comments:

  1. best friends forever and ever! holy, you just made my day! everything else seemed to suck but i am so glad i have you to keep me sane! thanks for being great :) and i hope you get a puppy for christmas.. i should have saved bentley for you... but maybe, just maybe your wish will come true this year!! lets hope! have an awesome night, i should go study now. and so should you! ill chat you with you later, and ill see you on friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. you have TONS of amazing talents so dont give me that!

    ReplyDelete