Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things have a funny way of working out

^ it's true and strange. My Geology teacher says with the assignments my bad test score won't impact me too much. My Book of Mormon teacher is adding on extra points or not putting the final on our grade at all and the American Heritage test has a curve anyway. Everything is looking up! I freak out way too much over this. At this rate I'll be in a hospital bed by next year and everyone will be feeding me jello. Which wouldn't be too bad in all actuality. haha So today turned around a lot. I am finally getting really excited to go home! I decided to take a longer break from studying today than I usually do and just take everything in. Then Markie and I took pictures with my webcam again :) Gosh why are those things so fun?! Then we went and spent most of my money on my card at the creamery! I got a lot of food. Not healthy food of course!! "She's probably in the corner eating carrots" haha good times :) Anyway life is better. And things are looking up. I just have my Stats exam and then I'm home free! Literally! Any of you who want to go to Joy Luck Friday night give me a call cuz I'll be in B-Town!! (or Bounty town for some of you :) haha) I'm just so excited to spend Christmas with the family. We always have the best times! And this year Bradford and Jenessa are sleeping over! I can't wait for the movie on Christmas Eve, the Gag gift (who has that by the way?), the fondue, maybe a sequel to mine and Nat's Wicked performance... and being with the fam. Being with family and just loving every minute of it is always one of my favorite parts of Christmas! And Marquel is probably going to be the best thing ever to watch on Christmas this year! She's finally old enough where she gets what's going on and will get all excited for Santa :)
So I have this new app on my phone that I'm now in love with. (Bee, Shell: look it up) I got it for free and it was only on sale for 72 hours being free and it is my favorite thing ever! It's an Ocarina! Like from Zelda! I used to just try and make up songs or figure out how to play familiar songs but now I found a website that has a songbook for me to play from!! It's probably the thing that makes me happiest down here at college. That and quoting Kid History with the roommates!! I quote that non-stop I swear. All the time I'll be like "Don't punch our car" "It's green!!" "...stop what?...." "are those my friends?!" "I'm gonna tell a story about you k?" or my personal favorite..."And Randy cry and he didn't have any friends...and didn't have...any Barbie toys...that is really funny." It's so cute I can't stand it!!
Also today we took family pictures :) Nothing better than family pictures, nothing worse than saying goodbye to these people. I have loved getting to know all of our FHE brothers and Ryan is always an awesome friend to me. I am going to miss them a lot while they are gone. We pretty much hang out with them every minute of every day and then every weekend. I have no idea what I'm going to do now!! I will have no life. haha We have grown closer to them than most of the other people in our ward have with their FHE people. I just love those guys. And then Kelcey and Rachel... man it is going to be SO hard seeing them go. They have both been amazing roommates and have been awesome friends to me. Although I'm sure we will see them around, it's not going to be the same and that's just really sad. It breaks my heart. Here are a few of our family pictures :)


hahaha yeah... I rock. 

3 comments:

  1. I just cried a little bit on the inside.
    I'm going to miss you so much it's unreal.
    at least we have co-ed intramural to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay one. your family pictures are adorable! why didn't i think of that?! two. congrats on grades! i told you everything would work out. crazy girl, you stress too much. and three, YOU ARE COMING HOME TOMORROW!!! i don't think you understand how excited i am for you and syd to get here! oh my goodness. i am in need of some best friend time. laughing until we cry, a lot of food, and of course nertz :) so great. good luck with stats tomorrow. see you in 24 hours... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have ocarana and MR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH that you beat me in no matter what!!! Haha :) Im glad that everything is looking up. I am taking that dang geology test tomorrow, I am not very excited about that. :/

    ReplyDelete