Thursday, December 16, 2010

HOME

At last I am home :) It took a lot of time to get here today but I made it. Shocker. Today was a pretty good day. I did alright on my Stats test and it was definitely a satisfactory score that I'm perfectly okay with. After the test I went to the bookstore and got some amazing gifts for my siblings! Then I raced home and said some sad goodbyes and missed out on some goodbyes sadly and then ran to my car and drove! The freeways were packed and I had to get back quick! I got a surprising call from one Aleesha Flandro today. I was like what?! Aleesha and I were the last two standing from our original club team with UFC and we have been soccer friends for a long time. She called and told me that some people from our old club soccer team were meeting up at Wingers for dinner! So luckily they changed the time so I could get back to Bountiful and be there and it was so fun to see all of them and catch up! And now I am finally home! Alas. I am so happy to be home and I'm happy for the things that await me in the next 3 weeks. :) But I'm sad to be leaving all of my friends/ FHE family :( I will really miss them a lot. No joke. Well, Happy Holidays! Oh and I'm seeing Tangled tomorrow and I am SO excited!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think you'd seen that episode.... my bad. I am. Don't tell anyone okay? haha

    ReplyDelete