Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things I love about home :)

Here are some things I really love about home :)
1. I love being alone in my room and having my giant bed to sleep in!
2. I love how I walk out of my room and Marquel is laying down right outside my door waiting for me :)
3. I love watching Marquel run up to the door in her pink coat with her hood on to deliver Christmas gifts.
4. I love going to Jon Schmidt and looking to my right and seeing none other than the one and only Kyle Lemperle! haha what a cool kid :) 
5. I love being able to go into my room, stay up late, write letters send super long texts that use only song lyrics, and then having a good cry every once in a while. Yes a good one because it can be cathartic to just have a good cry. It's good for the soul :) 
6. I love when there is new snow outside when I wake up. 
7. I love spending a whole day just shopping with my mom. She rocks.
8. I love that I went to our Christmas party and played the Ocarina and everyone thought I was a fool and I ended up just laughing the whole time!
9. I love eating grandma's amazing dessert at the Christmas party :) 
10. I love eating home food!
11. I love playing Nintendo with my brothers.
12. I love going to the mall and seeing my sister Natalie and her daughter Madison! 
13. I love being able to hold baby Madison for the longest time at grandma's party! 
14. I love watching Marquel dance around and say weird things... 
15. I love how everyone is so busy that we can never hang out! Joke. I don't like that. haha
16. I love the following picture :)
17. And of course I love being out of school and just hanging out with family and I really, really hope we can play the name game soon with my extended family and I can play some Nertz with my good friends :) 

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome :) I am glad you are having so much fun on break. I wish there was fresh snow here haha :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "15. I love how everyone is so busy that we can never hang out!"... are you hinting something em? haha. you are one of a kind my friend. but. that is why i love you! ill see you tonight... maybe? lets hope!

    ReplyDelete