Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pure Happiness

So last night while driving back to Provo from my house I was reminded of the happiest part of my whole high school experience. Katelyn, Sara, Alyssa, and I watched So You Think You Can Dance all the way up until the end of the season. The eve of the Finale approached and we all got together to watch it at Katelyns house. I tell ya, these girls bring out the best fool in me. haha We ended up dancing to it and replaying every dance about 10 times until we had bits and pieces of them memorized. Then Jeanine won the whole thing! It was wonderful and fantastic :) We then proceeded to head up to the boulevard, blast music from my car and dance for all to see! People would drive by and look at us like we were freaks, but we didn't mind :) Then we turned on music from the dances of the finale and we'd do the moves and got carpets out of the back of my car and started doing moves onto them! It was fantastic. Then we did..."The Big Dipper" move and all busted up laughing until one of my friends went off and peed her pants and there was just a pool of pee around her on the sidewalk of Bountiful Boulevard. It was so so funny. After that we put a carpet in the back seat of my car and made my friend sit on it. We didn't even take her home! I have no idea what we were thinking. We then went to Dicks Market and just played around the store and looked at hilarious birthday cards.
Jeanine and Phillip doing hip hop :) yes, I do know a lot of these moves :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UCUD6lFFo&feature=player_detailpage

I don't know why this memory just makes me think pure happiness, but it is. That and laying out on Camies roof every day the summer of Sophomore year and then going to the park with the group and good ole Janna. Oh, the days of High School and craziness. haha I miss those girls a lot and how much fun we all used to have together.

This wasn't from the same season...but I just love how cute this dance is. It made me fall in love with this song!! "Ordinary Day"
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC8n2FH88HM&feature=player_detailpage

And Alyssa, this one is for you :) I can't believe Janna gave us such weird looks as we wanted to sing and dance to this in her car... I mean.. It's a perfectly normal thing to do. "Gravity"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhXjqpMvZu0&feature=player_detailpage

I know it's a lot of links and I stink at putting up the actual videos on here which would be easier... but here's one more :) "Battlefield". I can just picture us doing these moves :) love it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8NsCg3vt5I&feature=player_detailpage

No comments:

Post a Comment