Monday, December 13, 2010

Ugh

The word of the day: UGH. Today was no fun at all. I hate days like today. Number 1: I had to sit through 3 hours of presentations for Student Development today. And Number 2: I did quite poorly on my Geology test. The easiest test I have! Apparently I gave it too little of attention than it deserved. I just hope I can still graduate college at this rate. haha Only joking. I have just always been so focused on "the grade" in everything I do in life. The process doesn't matter much to me as long as I get results. That's probably a bad thing... I need to buck up and improve my college study habits. That's for sure!! Starting with me rereading all of Jacob to Alma 30 for my test tomorrow. That's a lot of reading. But i think it will help me a lot. I hope. I just need to do amazing on all of the rest of my finals and then my confidence will be back up. As for now though, I am in the depths of despair over he loss of that test and just a poor showing of what I know and as Rachel says I am indeed "grumpy". Sorry kids. I will be back to my normal self when I get a good grade on this next test. haha It shouldn't mean that much to me but I mean really. School is the only thing in my life right now. I don't have a giant social life, no boyfriend, no job, no soccer and just nothing else to focus all my attention on but school. I need to do better at this. Next semester will be different for sure. Well here are some random pictures to enjoy :)


















5 comments:

  1. I really am sorry I called you grumpy :(. I'm grumpy all the time and I give you permission to call me grumpy. And instead of calling you grumpy I should have tried to make you happy or something! I'm a terrible roommate... I'm sorry!! But at least your getting rid of me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a good thing getting rid of you! Dummy. haha jk. But you're fine. I really was grumpy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. who are you? "emily lauren davis..." hahaha. girl, you need to relax a little! you are going to do just fine on your finals! you are a great student and expect too much from yourself. give it your all and life will be great :) quite honestly i loved the WAY random pictures. ha good times for sure. i cant wait until you get back to bountiful so we can take a lot more and have crazy times. i expect that we will be hanging out a lot... and you better expect the same! love you cute girl. you'll do great on your finals, don't stress about it! see you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get stressed out or bite off more than you can chew, I'm glad you get to go home and enjoy the company of your family! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ky your comments make my day! You're just amazing. And Carson, you're great as well. Thanks! I'm sure I'll buck up and get a positive attitude. I'm back to the one-test-a-day plan :) So Book of Mormon tonight! Thanks for being amazing friends guys.

    ReplyDelete