Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas music :)

I absolutely LOVE Christmas music. Especially sung by a choir. The best songs and the best times I ever had in Choir were around the Christmas concert. It's just beautiful music that actually has amazing messages. On our choir CD from Senior year I just go back and listen to the 3 Christmas songs on there over and over again. :)


This is the University of Utah singing Carol of Joy. Last year when we first got this song for our choir to sing I looked it up on youtube and found this gem!

Christmas music just makes everything better. Finals, school, boys, stress, whatever the issue Christmas music will heal it! The spirit of Christmas has a sort of power to it that I just love. This video explains that pretty well :) This is our boys choir singing "innkeeper" at our christmas concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGxdEHS7F84
(couldn't figure out how to post two videos on one blog :))

So enjoy the christmas season everyone! Take it all in :) It's my favorite time of year and the music just makes it so much better! Be innkeepers in your own lives and take in those who are less fortunate. I know that I could do a lot better at this than I am right now! But I just love a the family and friends who make me who I am and help make me a better person day by day. I definitely enjoyed being the fam and my friend Carson last night and watching the Christmas Carol and listening to the music and the message to live for today and be the best possible. We don't want to be as Marley's ghost building our chain that pulls us down link by link. We are so blessed and I'm so happy that Christmas is right around the bend :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh and I'm sorry for all the grammatical errors in here! I typed in a hurry and my computer couldn't keep up with my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for inviting me to the christmas carol. I had such a good time there. SO many good messages from Tiny Time and old Ebaneezer Scrooge and what not!

    ReplyDelete