Tuesday, December 14, 2010

complain complain. You don't have to read if you don't want to :)

Yeah I'm going to complain a bit in this post. I just gotta get it out of me. My Book of Mormon teacher seems great and I like her in person, but her tests are the most ridiculous things of my life!! I hate them so much! The smartest kid in class got a 74% so seeing as I am less smart you can see where my score lies. In a black hole. That was the worst thing ever. All of the questions were confusing, poorly worded, spelled wrong, and had multiple answers. To prepare for this test I spent the whole day rereading the Book of Mormon. I read from Jacob to Alma 30 in one day. The material could not have been fresher in my mind and yet I'm left with this score. Tests like this should never exist. Not ever. In any school. Especially a school like BYU where that type of material should be the clearest and most well understood. Ah! I am quitting school now. BYU is just a bit much for me I think. Everyone else gets 95% on their Book of Mormon tests because they were blessed with a good teacher. Somehow I have the worst luck ever here at BYU!! No matter how hard I study it's just not enough. I don't even know why they let me in if I was just meant to fail here. haha but really. And I know everyone will reply and give the whole "you are fine. This won't even matter by next year. Don't stress yourself out". But I'm not like that. This does matter. Especially to me. I just have to pray that I'll get through this crap and be able to survive and get a job when I'm older with my 1.5 GPA... haha ok time to switch tones here. I'm sure everyone is SO sick of me complaining to my blog about school. It's pathetic I know. haha. Don't everyone think I'm turning into a depressed freak. I'll be fine I'm sure. Just don't talk to me about school. I know that life is much more than this, it's just that my future and my chances of becoming a PA or a nurse or a doctor or whatever in the heck I want to be are hindered by this all.
SWITCH
Besides all of that, today was a fantastic day. I got such an amazing look into the Book of Mormon. Reading it fast and in one sitting is a whole new experience! Instead of getting confused at the groups of people and not remembering what you read last, it's just one engaging and long story! It's so much different. I loved it. I'll probably read the rest of the book in one day after finals are over :) I also went on a WICKED craze today. I love the play WICKED. I have seen it 3 times and my mom thinks that's enough, but I think it's way too little! When I'm older I want to work on Broadway or something so that I can go to Wicked every night of the week. Like work backstage or do the lights. My GPA will qualify me for that... Or I'll just be in Wicked. That's easy to do right? haha Anyway I wore my Wicked shirt all day and right after I put it on I burst into the kitchen and started singing Defying Gravity to everyone there. I. love. wicked. Then just before my test I blasted Defying Gravity to wake me up and get me pumped and feeling good before the meltdown. Weird how the best and worst parts of my day lie in the space of one hour of each other.... anyways. Here are some pictures I just never put up.



Camie and I at the concert. I really like the confused look and Camie is just staring at my face.... haha But Asian face is good too... :) --->
  this is the guy Rachel thought was so cute... I just thought he looked like Jim Halpert from the Office... Go JIM!! 

 The Allred stage :) So cute with the
wreaths. And John himself! haha doing his thing that makes all the girls sing :) (I should write poems for a living).

 Us at IHOP at 1 am... yeah Camie looks upset!
Camie sure does love her Asian face...

yeah...this is our Bishop's car...sooo cool. 

2 comments:

  1. Your bishop drives a Maserati? Wow high roller haha. Sorry about the scores, It seems that if you get a terrible professor here there is nothing you can do about it :( Just listen to the song "Don't worry, Be happy"

    How about them Jazz? Haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he does! He has like 2 others too! Crazy. But it's okay I'll survive. I figure with my good grades and then really bad test scores it'll average out to average grades. And the Jazz are doing well! So none of that sass! haha :)

    ReplyDelete