Friday, December 3, 2010

......BOYS ARE WEIRD......and L for loss...

As you can see from the title, this post is called boys are weird. Which they are. This  about sums it up... .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gsqh5R3Moc  I just love that movie!! haha And it explains it perfectly...boys are weird!! haha jk. Boys can be great and I love 'em. :) I just wanted an excuse to show the clip from Little Rascals :)
Anyways, we played in the semis tonight! And lost....but it was a lot of fun and I had a pretty good game with a bunch of REALLY close shots that just got me sooo frustrated. We are taking our loss in a positive light. We played hard. I just love having a good time with the team and I'm glad we could make it that far. Although, there was some bias in the reffing.... seeing as the ref was dating one of the girls on the other team!! (GASP) haha what a scandal!! But after the loss we had some fun kick around time and took our new photo. Kinda depressing, because we put an L on our heads for Loss... but at least we have good attitudes. We'll say it means... Glee. :)  Today was a bit rough for me with the loss and being confuzzled by people (yes that's a mix between confused and puzzled), but I'll get over it. Hope you all are having a fantastic week :) PS I'm gettin my Allred tickets tomorrow! So I'm super excited about that. And then I have nothing all weekend! I mean.. I'm so popular that I'm booked every night... haha lies. In the words of a book that forever been in my heart.... Goodnight Moon :)


2 comments:

  1. I guess I didn't get the smiling memo... I thought we were supposed to be mad!!
    ps, i agree completely with that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have been a better coach.

    ReplyDelete