Thursday, December 2, 2010

Copy Cat

So basically I am not an artist. Not one bit. People can judge that I'm not an artist just by looking at my handwritting. They look at it and go, "wait, were you writing with you left hand?" No. My handwritting is just naturally crappy. I blame Mrs. Barthalowmew of the 1st grade. Although, my dad does have pretty illegible handwritting as well. Anywho, I am not an artist and can't draw anything from memory, but one thing I've LOVED doing lately is copying. Every day in my Student Development class I pull out my phone, get a picture up on it, and draw that picture. I don't know where it all started. It may have originated from watching Carson and his mad drawing skills and me wishing I was a Da Vinci as well. So now, I'm a fake one. A mere copy cat. Here are my drawings thus far:


 Alyssa and I have a shared joy in the cartoon Phineas and Ferb.
We just think it is hilarious! Everyone needs to have a basic
 knowledge of it sometime in their life.

This one I copied from a picture of a puzzle on my phone!

Curious George :)

Scooby Doo!!

Pocahontas has always been one of my favorite Disney movies!

These are the only things I've done semi- okay on using free-hand.
The eye really creeps me out...


2 comments:

  1. You are too kind, those pictures are really good. I even witnessed some of them! Keep it up. I don't really draw from memory I just kinda draw random lines that somehow ends up looking like something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha but your pictures are way good! You could do it for a living! And yeah pocahontas and scooby I drew today :)

    ReplyDelete